Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week 9

Morning sickness has slowed down finally. It still hits me occasionally but it's much less often. I might actually be able to watch the Food Network soon, which I had to give up after every other recipe made me gag.

The smell of certain foods is still unappealing. I detest the smell of steak (just the thought makes my stomach turn) and I can only eat pork if it's pulled pork drowned in bbq sauce. However, give me a BLT (with turkey bacon) or a Turkey Bacon, egg, and cheese bagel, and I'm a happy girl. I don't know what it is about turkey bacon but I could eat it at every meal right now. I also am addicted to Rosemary and Olive Oil triscuits. YUM!

Other than that, everything's still pretty much the same. We're very excited and getting more so every week :) I love getting our weekly e-mails to show what our baby looks like each week. He/she is no bigger than a peanut and about to change our lives. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment