Friday, October 7, 2011

Week 7

Some of the "highlights" of the week:

Throwing up at work... with someone else in the bathroom. Lover-ly. I threw up there the week before but managed to be much more discreet about it. Luckily I washed my hands and ran out before they came out of the stall...

Coming home after the previous incident and watching a Baby Story since it was the only thing on and freaking out. Note to self: Just watch Walker, Texas Ranger instead.

I need to give my husband mad props. He has taken such good care of me. While he is a little afraid of my mood swings (it's sad when moving furniture can bring me to tears), he has ran out and got me smoothies and went to the store to stock up on things I can eat. Not to mention, he has been keeping the house together by doing extra things for me like bringing me breakfast in bed. He has been amazing!

I can't wait for my appointment in a few days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment