Friday, October 30, 2009

Piggies 1 - Cindy 0

The H1N1 got me. That’s right, I have the swine flu. Gross, huh?? Well PC doesn’t have any symptoms yet so I am supposed to isolate myself from him. Jasmine and Belle also have it so we are hiding out at their apartment. We’re calling it Sicky Island. So far on our agenda… watching multiple episodes of Friends on DVD, eating popsicles by the box and having our food delivered (since we can’t go out without those fashionable masks). PC is understandably upset that I am not staying at our apartment but I think we both know it is for the best.

On a more positive note, PC has gotten 2 interviews for medical school so far (I don’t believe I have mentioned he was applying before)! He heard about both this week and I am sad I am not able to properly celebrate with him so far but just wait… once I am better, he better be ready to party :)

I can tell he is going to be an amazing doctor someday because he has been trying to take good care of me this week until I had to quarantine myself. Making me smoothies and giving me backrubs so I could fall asleep. What a guy!

P.S. Jasmine’s brother got us some popsicles and Sierra Mist and PC brought us green tea and a movie. Are we the luckiest swine flu victims or what?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment