Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Once Upon A Time...

Let’s get started, shall we? I will just call myself Cinderella and I recently married my Prince Charming. We live in a tiny, tiny (did I mention tiny?) apartment in a Midwest college town.

Let’s just say that the adjustment has been interesting, for sure. We have had our ups and downs but I would definitely say the ups have been far more prevalent. This blog is just going to be used to document the first years of marriage (and who knows what else?!) that we experience.

I’ll give you a little info on us for starters… I’m a kid lovin’, master’s gettin’, book readin’, wine drinkin’, big purse carryin’ gal who married a engineering studyin’, rural livin’, sports watchin’, beer drinkin’, weight liftin’ guy. We sometimes agree on everything and sometimes it’s amazing that we even know each other, we’re that different. But we fell amazingly in love and we’re on that crazy ride in life called MARRIAGE! I was hoping some of you might want to hear about some of our experiences, and some of you might be able to offer some insight with your own experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment