Saturday, June 30, 2012

Memories

I definitely don't want to forget all the fun little things from Will's first few months but I seem to forget to put them online. I want to use this to document all the fun little things but I have to give myself grace when I forget - I do have a baby to take care of! :)

Will's been doing great! He's already so smiley and getting a little personality which is absolutely adorable to watch. We enjoyed our time at home together but I'm back at work as of 2 days ago :( Definitely not my ideal situation but we'll reevaluate it once James is out of school. Luckily, I have great coworkers and they've been so helpful now that I'm back.

Here's a few tidbits about Will so far...
He's in 3-6 month clothing and some of those are getting a bit short.
He loves when we use accents to talk to him. His favorite is James' pirate voice. I have no idea why!
He rolled over from belly to back a few times when he was 4 weeks old and hasn't tried to since.
He absolutely LOVES bath time. It's hilarious!
He already sleeps a 6-7 hour stretch at night. We're trying to modify our schedule to fit that (he goes to bed around 8-9 and we probably should too until he sleeps even longer).
He did great on his first few road trips.
He's getting to be a pretty good schedule during the day - eats about every 3-4 hours and is taking better naps.

Here are his 5-8 week photos. He's getting to be such a big boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment