Monday, July 30, 2012

Mama's Little Man

I feel like I always say it, but I can't believe how big he's gotten! Will is such a joy in our lives and we love him so much! He finally had his 2 month appointment when he was almost 11 weeks (our doc was on vacation) and he is in the 90th percentile for height and almost 70th for weight. Pretty big kiddo :) He jumped from the 55th for weight up to the 70th because all he wants to do is eat!

He's developing his personality and it's so fun to watch him figure out things - like how to grab his toys and make different noises. He can also stand for quite awhile with us only providing balance.

He hit a rough patch with sleeping. I think it was a combination of a growth spurt and the fact that he is a wiggly sleeper. We would hear him fussing and find him against the edge of his crib. I finally watched him one night and he just shakes his head and shoulders while he is sleeping and slithers over to one side. His sleeping has been better the last few nights so I hope we're getting in a better rhythm.

I can't wait to see what the next few months hold for us but I hope he doesn't grow up too fast. I feel like I miss out on a lot of it being at work but such is life.

Here are his 9 through 12 week photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment