Friday, June 1, 2012

Time Flies

I can't believe the little guy will be a month old in two days! He's getting so big :) and we love him so much! He's mostly an easy baby except he likes to sleep on me during the day. At night, he'll sleep really well in his crib (already 4-5 hours at a time!) but he likes to be with Mama during the day. I can't complain because he's so dang cute! I'm just figuring out how to do things one handed (as in blogging right now).

He's a very tall babe - 95th percentile - but a little on the skinny side - 52nd percentile - so we're trying to chunk him up a bit. He's starting to get a few rolls and I love it! I think he's over 10 pounds now and he's starting to feel a little heftier :)

He had his last extra checkup and his lungs look great! We're so relieved. We are still being very careful about introducing him to new places and mostly stay home but it made us feel so much better to be on a normal doctor schedule now. We also found a pediatrician that we really liked. Yay!!

James takes his big test on Monday and then we're both free before we go back to work/school. We have already made a list of things we want to do and I can't wait!! Most of it seems boring (i.e. rearrange furniture) but I don't care.

Here's a few photos so I can remember how small he used to be...





Isn't he adorable??

I'm hoping to take a few pictures of his room soon and blog about it and maybe do a post about our first month of cloth diapering. We'll see if that gets accomplished with Will as my little shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment