Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weeks 22 & 23

Well, it's a new year and I can officially say my first born will be arriving THIS YEAR!!! It seems so crazy! The last two weeks have also flown by. I took an extra day off last weekend to make it a 4 day weekend (I already had Monday off) and we got a ton of stuff done around the house. It felt so good to make some progress while James still had time off school. We organized, painted (James), sewed (me), cleaned, and decorated.

I finished up a t-shirt quilt using James and I's old shirts for Baby Boy to hang out on. I also made his official baby quilt. We never found the "perfect" bedding and just decided to make our own. James and I picked up all the fabric up at Hobby Lobby (at 30% off!) and I googled some videos on quilting tips. I went with a pretty standard plan and I really love how it turned out. James is very excited about it too! We also picked up a few other things for the room at HL that were 50% off. We're going with a vintage baseball theme which has been a lot of fun.

I was also officially 5 months along right after Christmas so I have my monthly photo. I always look a little tired in them, but I guess I will have that look for the next 18 years or so :)


And a shot from after church today :)


And now a few quick shots of our only fur-child who will lose her top spot in May.

This is how she likes to sleep... she has a good life :)

And she also likes to keep James company while he studies in the spare bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment