Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wedding Gifts

The two weddings I was in this summer were an absolute blast! Since I had bought gifts for their showers, I was pretty frugal for their wedding gifts. I bought a wooden C and F (their new last initials!) at Hobby Lobby and a few sheets of scrapbook paper. I also bought some brown craft paint and ribbon. I painted the letters brown to start off with.


Then I used my handy dandy modge podge to adhere some fun scrapbook paper to the top layers of the letters.


I wish I had a picture of the F too! It had some paper with a picture of the Eiffel Tower and I was really happy with how it turned out. All I did after this was staple some ribbon to the back of the letters for them to hang it up.


I thought they turned out super cute and I got to personalize them for my dear friends!

Here's a picture of the three of us when I went to visit a few weeks ago :)
Aren't they gorgeous? And I swear the ruffles on my shirt don't seem nearly as obnoxious as they do in that picture :)

And to end this post, here's a picture of my Prince Charming and our not-so-little furchild...


I'm linking up to...
The Shabby Nest
Just A Girl
DecorMamma
Young and Crafty

4 comments:

  1. That is adorable! And since my name begins with a "C" can I have it :) too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute monogram! I love the paper!

    I would love for you to link up to Scraptastic Saturday!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete